(click to view Data Sheet)
Zander Sod Extreme Fescue is a superior combination of very highly ranked grasses in the NTEP trials.
Creeping Red Fescue complimented with Chewing Fescue and a little Kentucky Bluegrass to give some soil strength for harvesting.
Our Extreme Fescue sod is low maintenance requiring less fertilizer and irrigation.
While all grasses require some sunlight to grow our Extreme Fescue blend is a little more shade tolerant than Kentucky Bluegrass.
- Very stress tolerant
- Very fine leaf texture
- Excellent winter hardiness
- Shade tolerant
- Very good disease resistance
- Medium growth rate for less mowing
- Drought tolerant
- Excellent close mowing tolerance
- Requires less fertility
- Requires less water
- Applications include golf course rough, parks, sports fields and residential lawns.
- Naturalized areas, pond and river bank buffers
- Available in small or big roll formats
- Produced on a native sandy loam that compliments all Ontario soils
Zander Sod offers supply or supply and installation options for your project.
Regardless of your needs we will deliver a superior product and provide service that is second to none.